|Our favourites||Art & Culture||Business|
|Fashion||Architecture & Design||Computers & Gaming|
|Crafts & Hobbies||Film & Television||Food & Wine|
|Foreign Language||General interest||Home & Garden|
|Science & Technology||Sport, Fitness & Wellbeing||Travel & Adventure|
A smart magazine for women, Riposte is dedicated to bold and creative womenfolk from the spheres of music, film, art, food, architecture, graphic design and literature (i.e. pretty much everything that is good in this world).
Somewhat of a fusion of The Gentlewoman, Kinfolk and Apartamento, each issue of Riposte features five ideas, four meetings, three features, two essays and one icon.
Issue #8 is here for spring with the option of two bold covers. Between the covers we meet a cast of daring women who tell a range of moving, funny and fascinating stories.
Ericka Hart, breast cancer warrior, sex educator and performer tells us why chronic illness doesn't look one particular way. Architect Farshid Moussavi defies stereotypes. We speak to Muslim kick-boxer Ruqsana Begum about being a badass in and out of the ring, Dana Lixenberg opens up about her most famous photography project and fashion designer Molly Goddard discusses karaoke, parties and building a super successful fashion brand.
Elsewhere in the issue features include:
- The feminist heroines of Studio Ghibli
- A science lesson in patriarchy, get ready to question everything you know about gender
- The motherhood conundrum, when and even whether to have kids
- Working smart, tips for staying focussed
- Men and masculinity, what's it's like to be a man in 2017
- Self-care as warfare, taking care of yourself when you need it most
- We speak to the women innovating in club culture
- Islam & Feminism, a Muslim feminist isn’t an oxymoron
- Women on porn, how much porn are women actually watching?
- Kathy Acker, we give a huge shout out to the original queer literary disruptor.
To close the issue our major musical crush Mac DeMarco picks Japanese singer and multi-instrumentalist, Akiko Yano as his icon.
We ship single orders out from Melbourne every business day, generally within 24 hours of receiving them.
Flat rate shipping for single orders within Australia is $10.00
*Free shipping on single orders over $90 excludes subscriptions.
We’re not able to accept returns for magazines but otherwise, if you need to return something: as long as it’s within 30 days of purchase… we’re flexible. Give us a call on (03)96636559 or e-mail on email@example.com.