|Our favourites||Art & Literature||Business|
|Fashion||Architecture & Design||Computers & Gaming|
|Crafts & Hobbies||Film & Television||Food & Wine|
|Foreign Language||General interest||Home & Garden|
|Science & Technology||Sport, Fitness & Wellbeing||Travel & Adventure|
The Rhodia premium pad features a soft touch black cover and superfine quality writing paper.
Incorporating details like a fold-around cover, hard coated-board backing and high-quality graph paper, the French notebook is an extremely popular and recognisable writing and sketching tool.
The pads are staple-bound, made of acid free ivory vellum paper, are micro perforated on top for easy and clean tearing. The front cover is scored to fold back for easy writing and the stiff back cover provides excellent support, and the staples do not appear on back.
- PAGES: 70 sheets of superfine vellum paper 90g ivory
- STYLE: Top staple bound (reinforced staples for extra strength)
- EXTRAS: Micro-perforated pages on top for easy and clean removal
- SIZE: 148 x 210mm (A5 size)
- COVER: Red cardboard cover (cover is scored to neatly fold back - top bound)
- MATERIAL SOURCE: Paper made from sustainable forests. Made in France
We ship single orders out from Melbourne every business day, generally within 24 hours of receiving them.
Flat rate shipping for single orders within Australia is $10.50
*Free shipping on single orders over $100 excludes subscriptions.
We’re not able to accept returns for magazines but otherwise, if you need to return something: as long as it’s within 30 days of purchase… we’re flexible. Give us a call on (03)86098195 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.